Microclene Air Filters are available in several different configurations to suit low ceilings, small-enclosed spaces, areas of intense localised activity (engraving or soldering) and areas with a loading of fumes or vapours (spray booths or chemical laboratories).
- 305mm (D), 295mm (H)
- Weight: 8.0 kg
- Noise level: 63 – 65db.
- Filters 1200 cubic metres of air per hour,
i.e. 10 complete changes of air per hour to a 120 cubic metre space.
- Construction: Powder coated steel fitted with a Swiss induction motor for longer life.
- Power Usage: 100 watts using single phase 240V domestic power.
- No special installation or ducting required.
- Removes particulates down to 0.4 microns.
- Flash and spark protected motor.
- Manufactured in Hampshire, England.
- Filters: The unit comes fitted with our fire resistant.polyvee glass filter.